Do you need to enroll your child into Kindergarten?


To enroll your child for the 2020-21 academic year at Evart Public Schools, please visit the
Elementary Office AFTER August 3rd.  
Be sure to bring your child's immunization records and birth certificate, as well as the parent or guardian's proof of residency.  Proof of residency can be in the form of a utility bill, lease or any other form that ties the parent or guardian to their stated address.
The child will also take a Developmental Assessment.