Do you need a copy of your high school transcripts?

If your graduation year is 2007 or later
you need an official transcript sent to your potential college:

Please request your transcript online at:

Quick Start Guide Here



If your graduation year is 2006 or earlier
You need your education verified:

Please have a request faxed to:


The request should include:

  • Your full name (and maiden name if applicable)
  • Date of birth
  • Year of graduation