Support Staff Substitutes

If you have a past criminal history that is not favorable by the Superintendent, please be aware it could impact the possibility of using you as an employee and/or sub.

  1. If you currently have fingerprint results with another school district, please print a release form or come to the Central Office to complete one.
  2. If you DO NOT have fingerprint results or you have been inactive in a school system for over a year, please come to the Central Office for a LiveScan Form.
  3. You will need to complete the Bloodborne Pathogens Training.